Oxy-Dry® is pleased to announce
the availability of a new product and service – Vital Oxide!
Vital Oxide is SEVEN SOLUTIONS in ONE PRODUCT!
EPA Registered Hospital Disinfection
Vital Oxide is proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria, will not contribute to the formation of mutating super bugs, and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOC’s). It also kills and prevents biofilm.
Safe for use on treated articles, carpeting, fabrics, flooring and frequently touched surfaces. No need to rinse or wipe off!
Food Contact Sanitizer – No Rinse Required – NSF Registered
Vital Oxide has received a class D-2 rating from NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) – no rinse required on food contact surfaces. It is odourless, and will not alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces. Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria including E.coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds!
Mould & Mildew Killer
Mould and mildew are fungi that can be found both indoors and outdoors. Moulds grow best in warm, damp and humid conditions, spreading and reproducing by making spores. Mildew requires moisture. The optimal growth range for mildew is 70-93% relative humidity. Many mould spores can survive in harsh conditions, such as dry conditions, that do not support mould growth.
Vital Oxide kills and prevents spores with up to 7 months residual effects. It is safe to use on surfaces like marble and carpeting and can penetrate deep into semi-porous surfaces like concrete to kill the root of the problem.
Proven effective against cat, dog and rodent dander, dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding and sleeping areas.
End malodours caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking and more. Vital Oxide contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odours.
HVAC and Air Ducts
Vital Oxide is used in HVAC and Air Ducts for antimicrobial control including bacteria, mould, mildew and other fungi leaving them free of microbial contamination and ensuring air quality.
Soft Surface Sanitizer
Vital Oxide can be used as a sanitizer on a wide range of soft surfaces. It kills odours and odour causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. It’s great for carpets, upholstery, curtains and auto interiors.
Vital Oxide is odourless, hypoallergenic, EPA registered, Health Canada approved and has an HMIS rating of zero. Therefore, it is the only product of its type that is safe for application in an occupied home or a food preparation area without any health risk as it leaves no harmful chemical residues. This breakthrough technology enables us to sanitize all allergens, odours, mould, germs and bacteria with an application of Vital Oxide into the air and onto every surface in a home or business including carpets and fabrics. It will penetrate tiny cracks and crevices where harmful germs and bacteria hide and ordinary cleaning and sanitizing methods cannot reach.
Are you, your family or your employees allergic to dust, pets or smoke? Then call Oxy-Dry®and ask for Vital Oxide!
Vital Oxide will be the product many homeowners, businesses and industries choose to protect their health and the health of their employees, clientele and patients.
Oxy-Dry®…your Fresh choice®…naturally!
Vital Oxide can give you the opportunity to make the world a healthier and happier place.
Be a distributor and/or licensed applicator anywhere in Canada!
Call us today to find out how you can make a difference!